Friday, August 3, 2007

Tyrd :P

Yesterday was awesome! I worked (which was 'ok'), then drove up to Andover to check on the house, since my parents are still in Florida. Afterwards I called Al to see what he was up to. He was gonna be busy cleaning, and wasn't sure if we were gonna be able to hang out. As I was driving home on 35W, I TOTALLY saw Al driving home as well! He called and we laughed about it!
After I got home I talked to Caleb and Karin. Caleb came over after work to hit up a game of tennis w/ Sam. Karin biked over from her place to hang out as well. We played "Take Two" Scrabble style (Thanks Karin for that)! We looked at pics and videos from Sonshine (including Charles' 'yellow man dance')! Later on we all went to Applebees to eat dinner (appetizers and a blondie)!
Caleb had work in the morning so he had to duck out after that (totally understandable...I had work too - that's where I am now as a matter of fact!) - but Karin and I went to see Bourne Ultimadum at AMC (after taking a solid 45 min nap since we were wiped out). My bro and friends were there so we met up w/ them. We ended up sitting next to Craig, Heath and friend! It was awesome! They all knew Karin somehow as well! What a small world! The movie was quite entertaining as well! After an intense scene, Matt Damon (I mean Jason Bourne...I mean David Webb) got a round of applause from the audience! How funny!!!
After that....I passed out! Good times! Now I'm at work where we're gonna grill for Evelyn's baby shower, then after work I'm going to Albert Lea w/ Caleb to look at a car for him! Then maybe chill w/ my aunt this weekend!

No comments: