Friday, June 27, 2008

Drive-In Movie Frenzy!




This summer has been fun with going to the drive-in from time-to-time! I think the majority of drive-ins I have been to in my life have been from this year alone! I remember as a kid viewing Jurassic Park with my family at the drive-in! Good times!
This year Lauren and I have been to the drive-in probably 4 or 5 times now! Seeing:

* Ironman (usually a triple feature, with a couple B-movies following the main feature)
* Kung Fu Panda, Ironman (yesterday night)!
* Get Smart, Indiana Jones, Jumpers (a fun triple feature that we saw a couple days ago)!
* The Chronicles of Narnia, Speed Racer

* The Forbidden Kingdom, I think 10,000 B.C. and another B-rated film

* Wall-E, Incredible Hulk (tonight, with Lauren and a couple of her cousins)!
So it's been a fun summer! Mosquitoes can definitely be a problem though (my left hand has like 9 bites on it)! Next time I have to remember to bring stuff for that!
Ok - back to work!
Shalom!

No comments: