Monday, June 30, 2008

Run in the Sun B-)


A BEAUTIFUL sunny day today! My mother called me in the morning to set up a lunch date! She took me out to Godfather's Pizza near my work. We talked for a few minutes before I had to head back to work - and if having a lunch date with Mom wasn't crazy random enough, my mom came to SEE WHERE I WORK! After about 8 years of being at DRC, my parents haven't been inside any building where I work! My mom came over to Boone and she saw many of my co-workers from the wedding and met a few others. Then I gave her a tour and we talked for a bit! Crazy Cool!
Ok - so my day has already been fantastic! But it was only half over! After work I was able to spend some time with my BEAUTIFUL and FANTASTIC girlfriend Lauren! We went for a run around the neighborhood! It was so much fun! She is sooo fun to run with and chat! We wore ourselves out, got cleaned up, then I took her to the California Pizza Kitchen for the first time! We had a super neat waitress who just graduated from the UofMN in Psychology and was a blast to chat with! The food was amazing as well (not to mention dessert)! After THAT we went back to CSF where we made a stamp for our letterboxing excursions. We decided on a theme and finished our first stamp in our series that we'll be leaving for others to find! Lauren is super creative! Around 10:30 it was time to say goodnight to Lauren, and time to rent a movie until I fell asleep myself!

No comments: