Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Sonshine 2008

I was hoping for a larger group of friends to attend Sonshine, but when all was said and done, only Jesse Holmgren, Lauren, the Meadow Creek youth group, and Janelle Larson were the only people I knew that went! Oh! I did end up running into Heidi Woerle, Danielle Schiebout (I hope I spelled that right), and a few other old high school friends! And also Brian and Noelle as well! Ok, ok, so more people showed up than what I thought! It was a blast! Some of the highlights include Pillar singing Jesus Freak, David Crowder playing the Mario theme song, and Skillet putting on a rockin' show! I had a blast! Lauren and I went to Lu Lu Beans a couple of times, which is a little quaint coffee shop/house! We also went to this awesome pizza place and ate one of the best taco pizzas around! We ALSO went bowling and we saw the Dark Knight at the midnight showing! So we did A LOT at Sonshine! Not only did we see dozens of great bands play, we also enjoyed the vacation and relaxation of hanging out in Willmar! See the slide show below for most of the pictures! There are a few videos too, but you'll have to click on the pics to link to Picasa in order to see them (until I upload them to youtube and provide links)!
- Micah

No comments: