Thursday, July 31, 2008

Gelato and Jesus!

Hey! Work today wasn't too eventful, but it was AFTER work that the adventures came! Lauren came over to CSF and made me dinner! Chicken, broccoli, and rice! Then I took Lauren to Dinkytown for Gelato! Just as we finished parking, a BMW tried to parallel park behind us! They didn't pull far enough forward, and kept getting really close to my car! Of course I laughed and thought it was really funny! Not in a mean way of course, but it was pretty hilarious! Especially since they had TONS of room behind them! After coming back (the gelato was awesome) we noticed the girls were leaving at the same time again and we noticed the smirks on their face as well! Turns out, the following morning I noticed a note left under my wiper blade saying "would your Jesus have laughed?"!! It totally threw me for a loop, until I realized that they probably read my Jesus bumper sticker when trying to park! My answer to that is a simple "yes, most likely"!

No comments: