Saturday, June 28, 2008

WAR, HUH, YEAH, What is it good for? Absolutely NOTHIN'!


Lauren made breakfast this morning! What a girl! We picked up Amy Brown from the airport and brought her home, then I went to Andover to see Lydia and Charles open wedding gifts while Lauren, Amy, and Taylor went to volunteer with a Simpson Housing picnic! JB gave Lyd and Charles a digital picture frame that plays Mp3s AND video, while also having an analog clock attached to the other side of the frame! Good man!
Later in the afternoon I went to Cossetta's in St. Paul w/ Lauren, her sister, and her extended family! I wish I had pictures to share, but those memories will have to stay intact in my brain (until they figure out some sort of extrapolation method that can convert thoughts to JPEGs)! The food was great! I love Lauren's family as well!! It's also a great place for a date (hint)!
After dinner we all went over to the Science Museum to visit the new Star Wars exhibit! Again...no pictures :( But it was really fun!!! It was cool to see the props up close and learn about real-life robots that exist in the world today (oh my GOODNESS I'm sounding like some sort of freakish tour guide...I'll stop now)!
That's all for now folks!!!!!
- Micah
:-)

No comments: