Friday, August 15, 2008

Home bitterSweet Home!

I am officially moved back to my family's house in Andover! It is definitely a mixed feelings of emotions. On one hand I am really glad to be back with my family. They were excited for me to move back, and I'm glad I can contribute more time with my family now. Not to mention I get a kitty cat this Monday!!!!! I'm probably more excited about that than other perks! My dad is finishing up a new bathroom for the basement as well! I would say that is probably just as equally exciting!
The downside is that I will be a good distance away from most current CSFers. I enjoyed being around the excitement and activities that took place at the Center all of the time! And the thrill of nonstop "things going on" was quite enjoyable! And any time I felt like needing a little quiet time (which does happen more than one might think) I always had a room upstairs to retreat to (as well as the adjoining attic). God has been good to me these past 3 years at the house (and 5 years with the ministry). Many life long memories are attached to my time with CSF and staying at the house. I'm so excited to see where God directs my future. I find that the "one day at a time" mentality brings in the best surprises!
Well - I'm off now to go on a camping/hiking/exploring expedition way up north (Grand Marais) with Charles, Lydia, Lauren and Nigel. I can't wait! Pray for our safety, for God to be honored in our trip, and to be surprised by God! Pics to come after the weekend is over! Oh - a quick shout out to my now former roommate Zeb! You rock!

No comments: