Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sunday Schaller Supper!!

Picked up Taylor and Lauren for church today! We made it just on time! Service was touching and powerful. Jeremiah and the Gamble performed a one-man skit of the impact Jesus had during His time on Earth, based on the Gospels! Pastor spoke on the need Meadow Creek has on the offerings we give to our Lord through our offerings and tithings. He also emphasized the importance of offering our time in the community as well. Otherwise what is the point of going to church, only to stay within our Christian bubble for the rest of the week?!
After church I began packing things up at CSF and getting ready to move back home. I have one week left at the Center. Dad came around 5:45pm to help move out the big stuff in the Suburban. Later that evening Lauren and I were invited to Charles and Lydia's house for dinner and a movie! It was a lot of fun! Lydia is an amazing cook, and it was fun to hang out with those guys for the evening! I'm so glad they're really close to where I live (even if I'm only close for one more week)!!
Pics to come?!

No comments: