Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Los Angeles!!



I worked today...nothing too exciting there. But what happened AFTER work was something worth blogging about! Just after work my coworkers celebrated the birthday for Angelina, our boss's 1 year old baby girl! That was a ton of fun! A lot of the co workers brought their little kids with as well to celebrate!
After the bday party I went over to Sue, Norms, and Grandma's for dinner! Sue made sweet and sour chicken! It was TASTY!!!! Norm recharged my car's A/C, and we looked at the Schaller wedding pictures, as well as pictures from Bulgaria (my aunt and uncle's missions trip this summer)! We also spent some time out at the new fire pit that Norm put in! It's so awesome!
After that I went over to CSF to drop my old house keys off for JB. Then I went over to Lauren's where she dropped me off at the airport (Sun Country). From there I flew to Los Angeles to meet Amy Fluegeman (one of my oldest, if not THE oldest friend of mine!), as well as Liz Argo (another good friend of mine and Amy's) and Hannah! And of course Laura - Amy's sister (who lives here in CA)! We are planning on spending a day at Laguna beach tomorrow, then road tripping back to MN! We're planning on seeing the Grand Canyon, spending time in Las Vegas, and spending a while in the Rockies! Amy's mom's house (Louise) is TIGHT! It is located in Chino Hills, and is on 6 acres of land. The house is surrounded by thick vegetation, and has a GINORMOUS fire pit in the back! The house itself is like a mansion, and the stars are incredibly bright! I didn't think I would be able to see the stars here in LA! But I was totally wrong! I'm so glad I was able to come out here! We all stopped at a place called "In and Out" which has FANTASTIC burgers and fries! For 5 bucks I got a burger, fries, and a shake! No joke!
That's all for now!!!

No comments: